Our team is equipped to provide support and counsel at all stages of estate and trust-related disputes.
We routinely advise and represent fiduciaries (executors, trustees, agents) and beneficiaries. We serve as expert witnesses in fiduciary-related matters.
We focus on common-sense solutions that minimize the stress of litigation. No matter the dispute, our goal is the same—to solve problems, preserve relationships, and allow all parties to move forward.
Our litigation services include:
- Will caveats
- Trust contests
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Claims for undue influence
- Court-ordered accountings
- Fiduciary compensation claims
- Tortious interference with inheritance
- Elective share claims
- Collaborative law